ADS

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Baby Dies After Being Electrocuted By Mobile Phone Charger

A baby girl was killed after being electrocuted while her parents left her to play on a smartphone that was on charge.
Pictures of the tot's scorched limbs have gone viral after nursing staff posted them on social media as a warning to the dangers of charging mobile phones near to young children.


They wrote: "Do not leave your babies unattended with chargers."

According to the UK Mirror, the horrific death happened in the city of Aktau in Kazakhstan.

The baby's mother, who has not been named, was asleep nearby as her daughter played with a mobile phone cord where the wire had become exposed.She only became suspicious that something may be wrong with her child after waking up later when realising her little girl was not making any noise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...